Those Unspoken Words
Uncommon, inspiring, touching and heartfelt stories selected from winners of "In search of best short storyteller - 2016"
- In the painful gloom, the shrill ring of the phone sounded pleasing then irritating. He picked up the receiver and whispered, 'Dork.'
(David Singh - sacrifice of the traitor)
- The curse cannot be cured. The spell cannot be broken . The crown cannot be destroyed.
(Anushi Anand - To the shade, To the Light)
- Judging from the blood splatter and the depth of the wounds, it was a crime of passion.
(Indrani Ghosh - Queen bee)
- The stars were sad, as no one appreciated their beauty before the dazzling celestial globe.
(Rakesh Pandey - The opal moon)
- Drops fell from his eyes. Those drops proclaimed death. The death of his broken soul.
(Ayush Ashish - Delusion)
- That is when his eyes struck with a glazing blue eyes and he felt the world fading away.
(Piyush Ranjan - A boy)
- As someone rightly said being a reason for someone's smile is the best wealth one can owe.
(Addhaya Anil - A broken spirit of the villa)
- Those open roads are calling me again, my butt is itching for the ride pain. They might call me insane , but there's nothing that I live more than riding with my friends.
(Mani Bhushan - Runn to Rann)
|Sold By||Swadhya publishing house|