This Book is a collection of fifty pieces – 27 poems and 23 essays. The essays largely serve as explanatory notes for their respective poems – the ones which require some explanation. The poems cover almost all the key concepts of Science and Math, which we studied in our schools and some of them, during our college – like Newton’s laws of motion, Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, Theorem of Pythagoras, Basics of Geometry, etc..
The book is meant for everyone who has studied some math and science. This may be possibly enjoyed a wee bit more by :
• students currently in the 10-20 years age group,
• their parents who are a bit involved in their children’s studies,
• teachers who are hopefully more involved in these children’s studies,
• people working (and not working) in technology companies and
• all the unfortunate people like me ahave studied engineering or medical.