What Happens When We DieTHE JOURNEY AFTER LIFE, is a journey into and beyond death, describing what occurs physically, energetically, and spiritually while you are dying and what choices you face upon leaving your physical body. It also offers concrete ways to negotiate the soul’s evolutionary path while alive.Through this comprehensive primer on how we can ready ourselves for “the adventure we call death,” Cyndi Dale offers a unique insight into the remarkable odyssey that awaits us all – the soul’s voyage from darkness into light.
Examines issues such as:
• Definitions of the parts of the self, including body, mind, soul, and spirit
• Aspects of soul healing, including recession, possession, and fragmentation
• The types of spirits and other entities that have an impact on death, including angels of death, demons, and the masters of the Planes of Light
• Questions of heaven, hell, and purgatory
• Violent death situations, such as sudden death, suicide, genocide, and torture
• The impact of abortion, adoption, and other birth issues
• Other circumstances of dying and what they mean, including illnesses and conditions such as Alzheimer’s diseaseCyndi Dale is an internationally renowned author, speaker, intuitive healer, and visionary. She is president of Life Systems Services, a corporation that offers intuitive-based healing, destiny coaching, and corporate consulting. Cyndi has been trained in multiple healing modalities, including shamanism, intuitive healing, Lakota medicine, and Reiki. She has written several groundbreaking books on the chakras, including Advanced Chakra Healing, Attracting Prosperity Through the Chakras, and New Chakra Healing, and her work has been translated into nine languages.