Oswaal Karnataka SSLC Question Bank Class 10 Mathematics Book (Kannada Medium)Book (For March 2020 Exam)"SSLC KARNATAKA QB 10
About the Author
It is exemplary to see the growth of Oswaal Books from early 1900s to 21st century. Oswaal Books publishes more than 250 titles every year in English, Hindi & local languages like Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, etc & plans to add at least 50 new titles every year.
We at Oswaal produce rigorous content developed by 'OSWAAL Expert Panel 'comprising of Authors, Editors, Proof – readers, After extensive research and analysis. Oswaal is committed to the continuous development & updation of its publishing programmes & materials in accordance with CBSE, ICSE & ISC along with other State Board guidelines. The authors chosen are not just renowned in their sphere of knowledge but also experts of their own fields. At Oswaal Books, quality control is also of prime importance and regular checks ensure maintenance of quality of books.
At Oswaal Books we publish help books for all Boards across India. We cover all the listed Boards:
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- CISCE- ICSE & ISC
- Karnataka Board,
- Maharashtra Board,
- Tamil Nadu Board,
- Kerala Board
- Tripura BoardOur Panel of experts always keep a keen eye on the syllabus of various boards & universities to ensure books are updated to meet the ever changing requirements of students. Teachers can use this book as a perfect teaching guide and students can use this book for effective learning and practice.Product Description:
This book is strictly as per the latest KSEEB Blueprint & Design for SSLC Exams. It contains all types of questions like VSA Questions (Very Short Answer), SA Questions (Short Answer), MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and LA Questions (Long Answer). A synopsis is given for every chapter which contains important points from that chapter. A synopsis is given for every chapter which contains important points from that chapter.
OSWAAL SSLC Question Bank is different and better in terms of High Quality Questions which are developed by 'OSWAAL Expert Panel' which ensures success in examination. Project Activities are developed for the first time for SSLC.
Highlights of the Book
• Chapter wise/ Topic wise Question Bank for systematic and methodical study
• Topper’s Handwritten Answers
• Each chapter has high quality figures wherever required for better, fast and clear understanding.
• “MODEL ANSWERS” are highlighted to develop student understanding of Marking scheme
• Quick revision: no textbooks would be required to revise Chapter wise and Topic wise
• Formative Assessment Activities are also included in this question bank which increases listening, reading and writing skills
• Previous Year’s Solved Papers: help aspirants to analyze and evaluate themselves before commencement of Exams.
• Oswaal Question Banks have been designed to assist students to prepare for their periodic tests, internal assignments as well as the Board examinations with equal easeAlignment with Respective Boards and their Curriculum
Malcolm Forbes said “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” and this is something which is always followed by Government of Karnataka, Department of Education, whether through their education system framework or recent enhancement in their curriculum.
The entire Question Bank is strictly based on the revised textbooks issued by Karnataka. Indian Education Board believes in Global Trends of Educational Transformation and Continual Improvement Process which means that the Board continually examines its processes and curriculum to evolve and find resonance amongst the educational fraternity. In this context, our Panel of experts develop latest edition of Oswaal Question Banks. We take into account any changes in syllabus or layout and hence are fully updated and aligned as per the latest specifications by the Board.Feedback:
We would like to request all our readers to send suggestions regularly which will help in continuous improvement of this book and will make this book “One of the Best”. Wish you all Happy Learning"