|Sold By||SAGE Publications India|
|Category||Communication & Media Studies,,Research Methods & Evaluation,Communication & Media Studies,Communication Research Methods|
“Media metrics” is the use of statistics and mathematics in media research. This book largely explains scientific methods of data collection and analysis to achieve useful results from quantitative media data. It effectively describes the crucial relationship between key media forces such as print and electronic media, corporate communication and public relations, advertising, development communication, web and traditional media, and so on. It guides the readers to understanding the challenges of media measurement, its quantification, datafication and assessment, and helps in developing skills of media audience analysis.
· Pioneering introductory text on media metrics, a method of measuring media variables
· Clear and easy-to-understand explanation of descriptive and inferential media variables and their use
· Complete coverage with relevant examples from media studies
· Review exercises, and extensive list of references
· Ideal companion for students and researchers in the fields of mass communication, media studies, communication studies, and journalism