International Marketing Management - Paperback , EnglishGiven the need for Indian managers to be fully aware of the issues related to International Marketing, this has emerged as a major study area over the last few years. It constitutes an integral part of the syllabi in most reputed business schools. International Marketing Management: Text and Cases attempts to make learning the nuances of the subject easy from the students` viewpoint.
Some of its key features are:
- An analysis of international trade, economic free trade zones, embargoes on exports, and the tariff and non-tariff barriers that companies face
- The role of international organisations under the aegis of the United Nations in international marketing
- The systems and the forms used in international marketing in India
- A focus on the importance of stakeholders of a company for corporate survival
- Highly developed and class-tested management games
The interactive management games and carefully selected case studies provide hands-on corporate experience to students, making the book invaluable for those pursuing MBA, BBA and MIB programmes. It would also be of interest to corporate marketing heads and others in the field of marketing.