Essentials of Business Research - Paperback , EnglishA must-have title for all business and management students, this is the perfect guide to achieving success in your research project. Written specifically for business students with an interactive approach, this bestselling, jargon-free textbook highlights each stage of the research process, guiding you through actionable steps and explicitly setting out how best to meet a supervisor’s expectations. Easy to navigate and full of practical advice, it shows you how to choose a topic and write a proposal, with easy-to-follow tips and detailed screenshots and diagrams.
• ‘You’re the Supervisor’ sections—learn how to meet objectives
• Common questions and answers
• Examples from different types of international businesses
• Detailed guidance on software packages such as SPSS
• Illustrated case studies
• Annotated further reading