|Sold By||SAGE Publications India|
|Category||South Asia Studies,body language,non-verbal communication,human behaviour|
Some of the significant new features of this edition are:
• Latest developments in the field of non-verbal communication
• Extra details that add greater depth, clarity and comprehensiveness to the text
• Modern-day observations of human behaviour and body-talk
• Coverage of typical Indian gestures where relevant
• A new section on 'Body Language in Sleep'
• Additional practical tips and suggestions
The reader is also challenged with tests and practice sessions that help develop special skills to interpret body language. With its various improvements, this edition presents a systematic, in-depth, and comprehensive approach to body language.