Climbing Rainbows - Stories About Children Facing New and Challenging Situations
Learning the skills to cope with the hard things in life is a rich, learning experience. Climbing Rainbows, a collection of six stories, celebrates these brave moments of struggle for children.
• Sudha is shocked to hear of her beloved grandmother’s sudden demise. Why do people have to die? Where does death lead us?
• Little Keshav does not want to be uprooted from his school and move to a new city. He cannot imagine another life, other friends.
• Maya and Dev come to terms in their sibling rivalry by looking at things differently.
• Young Ashwin is torn trying to understand that his parents love him, but that grown-ups too, need their own space.
• Harsha, a chubby chunk of lard, fights a seemingly hopeless battle against obesity.
• Joshua, boldly faces the ravages of war to pursue his dream.
|Sold By||Leadstart Publishing Pvt Ltd|
|Author||Sree Latha Radhakrishnan|