|Sold By||SAGE Publications India|
|Category||Economics & Development Studies,,Microeconomic Theory,Theory of Consumer Behavior,welfare economics|
This book offers a discussion of all significant topics including applications and extension of consumer theory; theory of the firm; production, cost and supply; partial and general equilibrium; welfare economics; uncertainty and information; market imperfections as well as a detailed overview of the theory of games.
It provides coverage of the basic as well as modern aspects in the subject, supported by India-centric examples, data and case studies. Complete with a number of original algebraic derivations and graphical expositions, this textbook will serve as an indispensable companion for students of microeconomics.
• Accessible and reader-friendly approach.
• Wide coverage of basic and modern aspects of the subject.
• Up-to-date statistics, illustrations and examples.
• Special emphasis on policy applications and full treatment of corner solutions.
• Rich pedagogical elements including numerical examples, tables, cases, graphical illustrations, and chapter-end exercises.